- Shooting subjects differently than everyone else allows your art to stand out from the crowd.
- A unique point of view (PoV) draws people in and invites the viewer to contemplate your creations.
- New and exciting perspectives can take the same-old subject matter from boring to alluring in just one click of the shutter.
- Using unusual angles can help break the monotony and infuse a fresh and enticing energy to otherwise mundane subjects.
- Purposefully working against the rules can surround your subject in a creative mystique, when it's done well.
If you’ve been entering images into competitions, you’ve heard the “rules” recited while your images undergo a judge's scrutiny. Knowing what the rules are and following them is extremely important when learning about photography. But, once you’ve mastered them, or have a deep knowledge of them, breaking the rules is just as important…and here are 5 reasons why.
Co-founder of NJ Photo Crew...multitasking overachiever with a vast array of interests, including, but not limited to, photography, travel, and growing our photo family.
People We Follow:
Gear and Accessories
Tutorials and Product Reviews
of NJ Photo Crew, LLC.
© . All rights reserved.